thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

The Days We Shared: Part 2

Assalammualaikum. This is a sequel for the previous post.

Then the new year begun. Fatin Shahiera was no longer a close friend of mine since we were put into different classes. Sad but everyone have to move on, right? I have to be more independent, I can't only be close to her. So I start to be way more friendlier than I was. Some of my classmates were from my previous class in form 3, some weren't.

Luckily, my friend from form 3 class, Fatin Amira decided to sit next to me (left). We became great friends ever since then. Yeah, she's my next "Fatin". Both of us love novels. Especially horror and adventurous. We love Douglas Booth, the actor of Romeo and Juliet. We're addicted to movies. We're 'Potterheads'. We..... ah, we have so many things in common that we called ourselves as the Blood Sisters! Hahaha.

I have other best friends too. Alliena, Azriq, Ikhwan, Syakirah, Aida and Azreen. I don't know whether I am a best friend to them but... at least I called them my best friends. Alliena was the new student from SMKTK, the school next to our school. She also sat next to me (right). Yeah, I'm the happy middle midget! (Because Fatin A. and Alliena are so tall zzzz).

Syakirah, Aida and Azreen-- you can call them as the triplets. They always do things together; they can't be separated. I really like hanging out with them. Fatin and I always come to their place to have a break together or do homework and study or just gossip. Hehehe.

How about Fuad, Luqman, Aiman and Shahidi?

Well hm.. Fuad and Shahidi were put into the same class with Fatin S. Luqman... He sat somewhere not far away from me (lupa lol) whilst Aiman sat in front of me. Aiman happen to be my best friend too. He was always there for me; he taught me Physics and buy me food for the break, and I taught him Additional Mathematics (don't laugh, form 4 early chapters of Additional  Mathematics are quite easy hahaha). He's such a nice guy. He love to make jokes. But our friendship came to a sudden halt when he have to move to a boarding school. See you later in the future, my friend.

Luqman...  He still carry on with the hate but somehow after 2-3 months, he started to be nice. He didn't ask for an apology but he treated me like anyone else. Not as an enemy. So I just assume that was his own way to say sorry. Guys have their egos, I understand. Frankly speaking, Luqman was a very nice guy as a friend.  I asked him once, why he was treating me badly the previous year, and yes, the same answer. "It was just for fun at first, but it got damn serious afterwards." But this time he added, "I was just following Fuad's ideas."

Hmm.... I don't know.  I don't care anymore, I think. I just want everyone to be happy. No hate. What ever you like, Fuad. You're not my classmate anymore. Haha! But.... I have another problem (Wow, this introvert  really have trouble in socializing! Haha). There's this guy... He went to a boarding school just like Aiman, but he ditched the school and came back to study here. I don't know why. His name is Hasif.

He's a very nice guy, pious, very talented in pointing out his ideas (he's a public speaker so yeah), but there's one problem. He didn't hate me, but he dislikes me. Is that the same thing? No, I guess... I don't really know why. Maybe because of my behaviour, maybe because of our opposite point of views. Politic, yup. What a young age to talk about politics! Hahaha. But he's okay, he just dislikes me.

I also became good friends with other students who were not from my previous class in form 3: Tinagaran, Rushantan, Andee, Yoganathini, Khirouban, Zul, Yamuna, Divasheeny, Yoganathini, Thamarai, Dinesha, Sazvini, Fakhira, Hawa, Ameera, Dzulaiqa, Aashraf, Afiq and Amir. They were very helpful as a friend. They were always there to help. A friend in need is a friend indeed!

Amir, Luqman, Najmi; The Three Musketeers! They're so cool and a little bit sarcastic hehehe, they really like sarcastic jokes. Maybe because they watch  Maharaja Lawak Mega too much. Other than that, they're very nice. You suck at Physics? Or Additional Mathematics? Or Modern Mathematics? Meet the Three Musketeers-- they're very keen on those subjects.

I joined the debate team. Syakirah, Tinagaran, Rushantan, Firas, Akak Wahida and Akak Anis were my team mates. I love this team so much, plus I am able to be friends with seniors (Akak Wahida and Akak Anis) and student from other class like Firas. We didn't won anything that year (3rd place in district level only) but the experiences and memories we shared shall never be forgotten.

In the mid term, my friends and I joined the Japanese Language Festival at Putrajaya. It was very fun and we learned a lot of Japanese cultures. We learned how to draw basic manga, how to wear yukata, we were able to improve our Japanese language, and many more. Too bad it would be our last festival since in form 5 we have to focus for SPM.

At the end of year, we throw our own little party. Those who went to boarding schools also came over to join the fun. The teachers too. Ah, 2013 was a very great year. Sorry for my bad English. To be continued.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top