Kimchi Fried Rice and Cajun Salmon for a happy tummy!

 Assalamualaikum.

Today is the third day. As usual, after waking up I drank about 1 litre of water and for breakfast I made three scoops of Formula 1 shake (Cookies 'n cream) and 400ml of cold water in the mixer. Nothing unusual this morning, I was a bit lazy and decided to just hang in my bed doing some light reading before snacking time. 

10 am, snacking time – I had my last green apple. It seems like I'm not the only one who love green apple in this house. We ran out of green apples faster than Chipsmore! Haha. While snacking, my coach texted in the WhatsApp group, reminding us today's meal plan. 

The meal plan suggests either Aloo Gobi with Eggs or Kimchi Fried Rice. I chose Kimchi Fried Rice, of course! But sadly, I also ran out of brown rice and I use parboiled rice instead. It's allowed to alter the recipe, but using brown rice is better than parboiled rice. As a spicy food lover, I made it spicy even though the kimchi is already spicy (the aftermath: I drank about 2 litres just for lunch). Haha! Anyway, for protein, I seasoned two cuts of salmon with cajun spice and air fried them. To make it fancy, I sprinkled some dried parsley. Happy? Happy. 

Kimchi Fried Rice with Cajun Salmon

Then, after I had my lunch – yeay – the Herbalife products that I've ordered few days ago finally came. Usually things that I've ordered and excited gila tunggu are always things like bags, shoes, tech products or junk food (read: samyang noodles). Now, that feeling is also for Herbalife. Hee!

Just look at that. So happy.

For evening snack, I tried to eat the protein bar (chocolate peanut) that I've just received. Haha. Benda dah dapat, terus la makan kan. It was my first time eating that protein bar, of course it's not as good as Cadbury Chocolate, but, yeah, I like it. Sadly, they only have that flavour, maybe they can produce more flavours so people who can't or doesn't eat peanuts can buy them. 

Chocolate peanut protein bar with bulletproof drink

I also tried making bulletproof drink (combination of mixed fibres and teamix). It was uhhh.. the taste is kinda strong for me at first but then oh sedap je actually. Huhu. For today's workout, I did indoor cycling for an hour and some strength workout for 30 minutes - which I drank about 3 litres of water in between and after these exercises. Overall I drank about 6.5 litres of water today. That's all for today, I guess. Bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Popular posts from this blog

Apa itu Sains Instrumentasi?

The next chapter of my life