thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

Happy New Year!


Assalammualaikum.

Abah, Mama, Along, Abang Syah, Alya, Arissa, uncles & aunties, cousins, friends, teachers, anyone, I wish you guys a happy new year! Thank you for being part of 2014. You guys are the best, I can't thank you enough. I am sorry if I have ever hurt or done any mistakes to anyone of you as I am just a human being; I can't run from making mistakes. May Allah bless us always, aamiin insyaAllah. Stand up and never give up in order to achieve what you want in life. Make 2015 as a platform to start a new resolution. A better self. Bittaufiq wannajah, good luck.

My new year resolutions? Hm... Be more positive, happy, confident and hardworking. No more negative thinking. No more chicken. No more procrastination. Yup.

Bye for now. Adios.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top