thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

SPM results

Hi.

I don't have to repeat the title, so let's be frank. It was... Way, way, way far from what I've expected. I cried for days about it but, whatever. I believe in Allah's plans. I just hope I can further my studies and do well in my studies so I can make it up to my failure. I failed? Well, no.. I just failed to achieve what I want in my life. I'm not giving up.

"Be grateful then." Of course I am. This "failure" makes me realise that I've done not enough. This "failure" makes me realise that I have to struggle more for tomorrow. This "failure" makes me realise that all I have to do is to try harder, be focus and leave the rest to Allah s.w.t.. Of course I am grateful. Alhamdulillah.

How about my ambition? Hm.. I still want my ambition to come true. So, yup, I just have to struggle harder than I was for SPM. I just have to. But if I..... no, I don't want to talk about it. Let's just go with the flow. I know anything can happen in the future. I also know that what we're doing today is for tomorrow. Just go with the flow that Allah has planned because Allah is the best planner. Use the opportunity wisely. Be grateful. Never look back. Never say never. 

Mama, Abah, family, teachers and friends. Thank you for everything.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top