thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

FREEDOM!



Hi.

Yeaaaaaaa finally! SPM IS OVER! I'm the happiest girl in the whole world. Hahahaha. I never thought I would end my high school years this fast. I mean, form 1 was like yesterday and now I am no longer a high school student?! Time flies so fast indeed.

The last papers ended 2 hours ago-- Biology Paper 1-3. Ramai tanya, "How's SPM?" Hahahaha can you not? I don't know, really. Everything seemed like a blur to me. I had no feelings, every night before sitting a paper I would just read few notes, sleep, wake up early, did few questions and sit the papers. Same routine for 9 subjects. No dramas. But what I know is, this year's is waaaay more harder than the past years. You no longer need to depend on the past years questions. Almost everything is HOTS-based!

So what's next? Hmm, since I didn't get to participate in PLKN (very glad!), I might go for English classes because I suck at speaking (even though I was in the school debate team LOL), belajar masak with my beloved Mama haha and yeah, driving school! That's the plan. We might go for a vacation. I don't know. Haha.

3 months ++ left until SPM results. Nervous?  Nervous.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top