thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

Welcome back?

Hi!

After years of moving we finally came to a final stop. Hurray! Muar is my beloved hometown and will always be, well even though I can't even remember the last time I actually lived in Muar (since I was only 1 years old in that time) but you can never say no to your hometown, right?

So how am I doing? Hm, I'm kinda happy and sad though; happy because I love Muar, sad because I have to leave my friends and all the memorable memories in Kuala Pilah. But never mind, there are tonnes of social networks and ways to keep in touch; no worries!

BUT there are actually things that I HATE about moving:
  • Every corner is full of boxes.
  • Unpacking the boxes.
  • Had to find the box that I needed to get my things in a sea of boxes.
  • It seems like it takes an eternity to unpack everything.
And hey! For years usually on weekends my parents and I will stay in Muar, not the house we're moving in but the house (which we called it as "rumah taman") that my parents bought 2-3 years ago, so everything is equipped there. Yelah, renovation takes a long time, we need a place to stay while waiting. Hm, I can't wait until the renovation ends! (Sebab rumah taman ni tak ada jiran sebaya hahahaha)

Time to switch off the lights. Good bye!

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top