thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

Exam

Hi.

Phew. The first exam is finally over. I wasn't really satisfied with what I've done so far. I hope the results are just doing fine because if it wasn't... I'm in a big problem. Ya loh, how come March already tak ready lagi for exam meh?

Anyway, the holidays are coming! Shopping? Vacation? Sounds great, but I still have to go to school for extra classes and I want (need) to recap all form 4 subjects and lose some weight. Yeah, only if I don't have homework. Oh and maybe, learn to cook few Malay dishes. Aha!

P/s: I actually 'don't have a laptop and an internet supply' because of SPM. If it wasn't because of my super-lame-i-need-to-use-the-laptop-for-homework-trick, I won't be writing this.

Gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top