thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

Holiday

Hi.

Since that I haven't been blogging for ages, I have lost the creativity in decorating. I need.. Hm maybe months. I even forgot the basics. You know, the codes. So for now this blog is still under construction, I might use layouts or the basecodes from BlogSkins but don't worry, the blog post still goes on. I won't leave my blog alone. Not anymore.

Anyway, the break is for a week and yeah, of course.. The teachers won't let us go easily. I have two essays to write and I have to prepare my debate text because we will start practicing by next week. For this year, I'm the third speaker for both sides (yeah lol because we only know our position 15 minutes before the competition starts). I actually hate the fact that I'm the third speaker because I like being the second speaker more. The competition is at the end of April. Hope it all works out...

Bye.


0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top