thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

Trouble

Hi.

It was Wednesday morning, no assembly, no co-curricular activities and no teacher. The whole block was like having an annual wild party, and I sat there in my row alone in the class. Walking out of the class and greet the whole form 5 would be great but, no, I wasn't in the mood (but even if I do, I won't greet anyone lol).

Back to the story, I just sat there for quite a long time doing nothing until I realised the trouble I'm in. Additional Mathematics! I didn't finish my homework - there was still few questions left unanswered because I don't know how to solve them. I looked around to ask for help to Yamuna , the smartest kid in the class. But she's absent, so does the second person I would ask help for, Yoganathini. Why Yoga? Well she's at the second row, so she's the closest smart kid I can talk to (lol) and her expertise is in Mathematics and Additional Mathematics. How about the others? Hm, they seemed too busy to talk to each other and play flying papers....

Fatin? Alliena?  Azriq? Ikhwan? Red signal. They were not in the class. It was official then -- I was in the most dangerous situation. You can't play with Ms. Sii. She may look cute, kind and humble but she is very strict as a teacher. That's why we love her, but, yes, love has its own limits! To nurture the love you have to do everything what it takes. I am truly sorry Ms. Sii. 

I looked at the empty spaces I left to fill the answers. And guess what? Suddenly everyone rushed to their seats, a teacher came and....

"Assalammualaikum pelajar 5 Ibnu Sina, saya ganti kelas awak dua waktu ni ye. Ms. Sii ada hal sikit and dia ada sediakan homework, nanti saya tulis dekat whiteboard ni kena buat yang mana. Saya nak kamu semua siapkan pada waktu pertama, dah waktu kedua baru boleh buat hal sendiri."


Hehehehe. I love you, Wednesday!

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top