Shake mixing, healthy sambal geprek, 7 L of water?!

Assalamualaikum, hi.

Today is the second day of Herbalife ELWO 62nd session. I'm going to summarise my routine, water intake and meal plan for today. About 30 minutes after waking up, I drank 500 ml of water. After sending my niece to school, I made my morning shake. I tried to be creative with my Formula 1 shake so I blended two scoops of Cookies 'n Cream, one scoop of Tropical Fruit and 400ml of cold water in the mixer. 

To be honest, I didn't really like the Tropical Fruit flavour, but it would be a waste of money if I didn't finish it. So that's why I tried to mix it with other flavour, finishing it slowly. Few days ago I ordered a lot of Formula 1 flavours because I want to try mixing the flavours recommended by my coach and seniors. I bought Cappuccino, Dutch Chocolate, Cookies 'n Cream (sebab dah tinggal sikit kat rumah) and Strawberry. I didn't receive them yet, can't wait to try 'em!

About half an hour after breakfast, I did strength workout by following Chloe Ting's Abs Workout Challenge for 30 minutes. I didn't prepare my pre-workout meal because I was still full from my morning shake. I only drank 2 L of water in between and after the workout. Chloe Ting's workouts inspired me a lot to keep active and fit. I mean, you just need a yoga mat, your favourite song playlist and you're ready to burn some fat! These kind of exercise really sets the mood for the day. 

After the morning workout, I opened my laptop and read the meal plan guide given by my coach while snacking on green apple. Today's menu for lunch is cajun fish. Great, I have few salmon second cuts in the freezer. Not going to eat all of them of course, portion size for protein intake is advised to be as big as one's palm only! The meal plan suggests sweet potato or broccoli for carbohydrate intake, but I don't feel like having them today so I boiled some glass noodles! Since I like my food to be spicy, I stir-fried my own version of healthy sambal geprek. I drank 1 L of water for lunch.

Cajun salmon with salad, glass noodle & healthy sambal geprek.

Stir-fried healthy sambal geprek with 1 tablespoon of olive oil

After lunch, I went outside to pick up my niece from school. My niece stays with us because my sister had her confinement here for a month back in February 2020. Even though the confinement only took a month, it would be a hassle to transfer to another school again, so my niece will be spending the rest of her Year 2 here, at kampung. Anyway, after picking up my niece, I played a game that I've been addicted since MCO started, it's called Sky: Children of the Light. It's a multiplayer adventure game where you can explore magical realms with beautiful and mesmerizing sceneries on your own, or with your friends, loved ones – while holding hands! Check it out in your app store (available in iOS and Android). Eh tetiba iklan tak berbayar hahahaha.

Then it's time for evening snack at 5pm! Usually my family would have coffee, curry puff, mee siput or sesame buns, but that's not what I'm having. It's really important to maintain a low carbohydrate and high protein in my diet. Consuming high sugar and high cholesterol food or drink might affect my weight loss process. Since I love green apples so much, I have green apple as an evening snack. Why green apples?

Based on an article from NDTV written by Shivika Paliwal, green apples have a high fiber content which helps in increasing the body's metabolism. Due to its high fiber content, apple helps in detoxification process. It keeps the liver and digestive system away from harmful elements. Green apples have low fat content and help in maintaining good blood flow in the body. Improved circulation can prevent heart diseases and strokes. Green apples are also rich in vitamin K, which gives them the ability to heal blood clots. Green apples are an excellent source of vitamin C which keeps the skin cells away from getting damaged by free radicals and also decrease the risk of skin cancer. They are also loaded with vitamin A content which helps in maintaining good vision. Apart from being an excellent source of various vitamins and minerals, green apples are quite rich in calcium content as well. Eating a green apple every day can strengthen bones and teeth. Green apples have other added benefits as well. They help in slowing down the ageing process and enhance overall beauty. They also help in proper nourishment of the skin and eliminate dark circles to a great extent.

After having my evening snack, I did a cardio workout which is indoor cycling for 1 hour. I prefer doing cycling indoors because I sweat a lot during cycling so, by doing it indoor I can wear anything I want... or not wear anything. Haha, just kidding! Actually, I prefer doing indoor cycling because I can watch TV at the same time. I drank about 3 L of water to quench my thirst while cycling.

For dinner, I made my dinner shake by blending Formula 1 the same way I did for breakfast: two scoops of Cookies 'n Cream, one scoop of Tropical Fruit and 400ml of water. Then, I drank about 500 ml of water for my dinner. Therefore, overall today I drank about 7 L of water. It may seem like a lot of water but it's normal for me because I did workouts! If I didn't do any workout, I might drink 2-3 L lesser.

Since I'm a member of Herbalife, I can restock the products any time I want. If any of you want to buy Herbalife products with me, let me know by dropping your contact number in the comments or WhatsApp my number, 017-4169897. If you want to join me losing weight together, let me know too so I can give you all the information you need and introduce you to my coach. 

Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apa itu Sains Instrumentasi?

The next chapter of my life

Kimchi Fried Rice and Cajun Salmon for a happy tummy!