Losing Weight with Herbalife

Assalamualaikum, hi.

Like I've said from my previous post, it has been a month since I've joined Herbalife weight loss program. So let me tell you a story as to why I join this program.

Since high school, I have always been a fan of fast food/greasy food like McDonald's. Buying McDonald's after class, Tealive for dinner, oh there's 50% discount in GrabFood?! I was never a fan of leading a healthy life. If you knew me personally, you must've seen how chubby I am. All these years, other than spending my money on studies, I spend my money on food the most (well, who doesn't?). If you ask me if I'm the type who eats a lot, no I'm not that person. It's just that I don't practice eating healthily. And I don't do workouts. Most of my classes ended in the evening, I spend the rest of my days doing assignments in my room or going out with friends. Then, I'd have club event meetings at night where I'd snack on fries... or fried chicken cutlets (ayam gunting?).

Throughout my degree years, I'm always the one who will be chosen to be in the publicity and multimedia team for any type of event. You know the job scope – designing, editing, recording, taking pictures. If it's a group photo that allows me to hide in the crowd, I'd join. If it's not, I'd rather be behind the camera. Doing simple things like climbing up the stairs is like a hell for me. My heart rate would be so high that once I almost threw up because I have to climb up to the fourth floor to get to my room. Most of my friends are unlike me, and God knows how insecure I feel every time I spend my time with them. I always whine about how I look but people would calm me saying that I'm cute. Cute, huh? That's another word for chubby. I don't like my body.

This is me last year (2019)
Me and my best friend, Liana (2019)

One day, I made up my mind and asked myself, "How long are you going to treat yourself like this?". I need to stop disliking my own body. Why would I dislike my body when it's my own fault that I didn't take care of it? I need to leave my bad eating habit. I need to lead a healthy lifestyle. I tried to limit my calorie intake and do workouts on my own. It was during MCO back then. Alhamdulillah, with the love and support from my family and my boyfriend (ehem), I managed to loss about 10kg in about 4 months.

Then, my boyfriend told me about ELWO – 'Everyone Lose Weight Online' program. He told me that he once joined that program and managed to lose weight and reached his ideal weight in just 2 months. He suggested me to join ELWO where I can lose my weight efficiently and learn their method of healthy diet. 

ELWO is a Herbalife weight loss coaching program where we practice consuming protein shakes as a meal replacement for our breakfast and dinner, and eat just about 500 calories for lunch. We practice the concept of 80% nutrition 20% workout. For workouts, I do indoor cycling and strength exercises every day. I've been joining this program for a month and Alhamdulillah I've loss 5.6kg! That's waaay better than when I do diet on my own. Haha! Each ELWO session lasts for 15 days. I've joined two sessions (one month), so this session is my third session. I'm not sure how much sessions I will be joining, but to keep my diet on track, I want to stay in this program until I've reached my ideal weight. I still have a long way ahead :)

Green apple for snacking while acah rajin reading an article on Multislice Helical CT: Scan and Reconstruction by Hui Hu

My lunch: 5 scoops of Formula 1 and 2 scoops of Formula 3

As the first day of this current session (62nd session), I had 3 scoops Formula 1 with 400ml of water for breakfast and dinner.  I had green apple for morning snack and another one for evening snack. Since I didn't have much time to prepare for lunch, today I had liquid food which consists of 5 scoops of Formula 12 scoops of Formula 3 and 400ml of water. I did indoor cycling for 1 hour and followed Chloe Ting's strength exercises for 30 minutes. I start this session with the weight of 69.1kg. I'm thinking of updating my meal every day in this blog. I can't wait to see my progress in this session!

Good bye for now!

P/s: If you want to join me LOSING WEIGHT TOGETHER, reach me at 017-4169897 (WhatsApp/Telegram) or my Twitter (@thenurdarina). I'll introduce you to my coach and ELWO♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apa itu Sains Instrumentasi?

The next chapter of my life

Kimchi Fried Rice and Cajun Salmon for a happy tummy!