thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

A little joy


Hi. Oh, finally. The mid-term examination is over! I felt like wanted to jump off the cliff everyday after school. Nah, just kidding. But to be honest, examinations are really pain in the ass, simply because it took weeks and there are lot of papers. The pure science subjects and Sejarah have 3 papers. Mathematics, Additional Mathematics,  Bahasa Melayu, English, and Pendidikan  Islam; 2 papers. 22 papers in total. But this is just mid-term. Not the SPM trial. Not the SPM either. Define stress.

Anyway, the mid-term school holidays are coming. From 27th May to 15th or 16th June-- I don't know. I don't really care about the dates, I just want to take a break and do something. I surely need to.

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top