Postgraduate?

Assalamualaikum, hi.

I'm so sorry guys, it seems like I can't keep my promise to update my routine every day in 62nd session of ELWO. Today is the last day already hahahaha. I have my reasons as to why I didn't update my blog. First of all, due to wiring work in my house for the past few days, we had to turn off the wifi from 8am till 8pm – and I'm lazy enough to write when the wifi is turned on again. Cakap jelah kau malas, Darina?! Hahahaha. 

Second of all, I sold my Macbook Air so I can't update my blog efficiently – okay that sounds convincing, right? Haha! I'm not lying though, I want to buy a new Macbook to pamper myself, so I sold the old one. Why? Here's why: Alhamdulillah, I got accepted to pursue Master's degree in USM! It was a conditional offer though (because I didn't graduate my Bachelor's degree yet), but it still means that I'm going to USM! So as a celebration, I decided to sell off my old Macbook Air and buy the latest model. I've just ordered it online through Lazada and I will make an unboxing video in Youtube once it arrives. Yeay!

To be honest, I was pretty determined and confident that I will be accepted but when you actually receive the good news, that's the best moment ever! I will be pursuing Masters in Science (Radiation Science) in School of Physics, USM in October.

Since today is the last day of 62nd session of ELWO, we are required to measure our final weight for this session. Today my weight is 65.1 kg – which means I have loss 4 kg in one session (15 days). Overall my weight loss journey from 60th till 62nd session (3 sessions), I have loss 9.6 kg! Alhamdulillah. I still have more to lose, I will try my best to reach my target ♡

Sorry for the short update, I gotta go now. Bye!


P/s: if you're wondering how I update this post if I don't have my new Macbook Air yet, this post was a draft post which I wrote on my iPhone and yes, I published it as soon as I received my new Macbook Air :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apa itu Sains Instrumentasi?

The next chapter of my life

Kimchi Fried Rice and Cajun Salmon for a happy tummy!