thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

Adieu, 1st Semester!

Assalamualaikum and hi.

This will be a just short one, I just got back from university and it was a 3 hours long ride. I need a lil' rest 😅

Alhamdulillah, 1st semester is finally over! Oh um, there were 32 of us in my batch but a few already hurried to go home because we took it so long to conquer the stairs lol there were a group of seniors selfie-ing before us.

How's final exam? I must say I really hate university subjects like Thinking Skills, Kenegaraan Malaysia, Hubungan Etnik and TITAS because I hate reading long facts. LOL SINCE WHEN? I thought I was an avid fan of Biology (read: hundreds of facts in a thick book), but now I think my interest has.....faded away. Because I started to love Physics instead. In Physics, you don't need to explain with long essays. You explain with calculations 💜 You might have to define a few things in Physics, but mostly the definitions are never too long and very precise. Sometimes you even define with calculations. It was weird thing to actually love Physics when it was my number one enemy since high school. Ahah. Maybe because that's what I have to study in university and cherish it for the rest of my life lol.

So back to those subjects that I loathe, I literally depended on the tips and spots given by my lecturers and actually memorize only the chapters I want to answer because for final exam only few chapters will come out, mostly have 4 or 5 questions and have to answer 3 questions. You think that's too generous? They were essay questions. Where you have an introduction, 3-4 points in separate paragraphs and a conclusion. Except for Physics and Calculus lah, all of them are problem solving questions.

But hm the 'only few chapters come out' doesn't apply to Calculus though. You must remember everything, except the subtopics that have been covered in test 1 and test 2. I have no comment for Calculus. Even though I love calculations in Physics, it doesn't necessarily means that I have the same feeling for Calculus. Nuff said. (I'm sorry Dr. Siti. I'm sorry, Dr. Risman 😆😆)

Hm... I think I reallyyyyy have to go. Till then, bye!


(Cuti sebulan! Yeay!)

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top