thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

Bonjour

This is my initiation. I really don't know what to write about. I have had several blogs. All failures! I suppose I had better start with giving a summary of what had actually happened all these 2 years.

After the results came out, the new year began, I chose pure science stream and I was put into 4 Ibnu Sina. I met new friends and my old classmates from 3 Ibnu Khaldun. I don't know why but at that year I have lost the interest in blogging so I just leave this blog all alone. 2013 is a tough year as well because... Em yknow. School stuffs. Debate competition. Co-curricular activities. Examinations. Homework. Being in form 4 ain't like being in the lower forms.

And now, it's 2014 and I'm going to turn seventeen this August. My last year as a school student. I'm a form 5 student. A senior. I'm going to sit for SPM! 9 killer subjects, ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, nine. Wish me luck!

And oh, Happy New Year!

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top