thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

New domain

Assalamualaikum, hi!

Alhamdulillah, if you guys noticed, this blog have successfully moved from its .blogspot subdomain to .com domain.

I have always wanted my own domain because I want my blog address as simple as it is right now. Since I'm always far from home or too busy to keep in touch with the loved ones, some of my relatives prefer to visit my blog to know my whereabouts. Now it won't be burden for the elders to memorise 'em! xD

After days of looking up a lot of companies offering domain names with affordable and reasonable price, I chose GoDaddy.com! Why? SEBAB DIA OFFER 1 .COM DOMAIN RM4.07 FOR 1 YEAR. Lucky me I still stick to Blogger though-- I don't have to pay for the hosting. Hahahaha. Yeah, the price will be a 'lil bit higher for the next renewal but it is still affordable.

Moreover, GoDaddy is quite famous for its years of excellence in providing domain names and hosting. They have like, 14 million customers! Why wouldn't I trust them? Instead, I wished one day I can be one of their employees! Haha.

I always thought setting up a domain is a pain in the *** (it's the Holy Month of Ramadan, up to you to imagine the word xD) but oh man I was wrong! It is very easy and GoDaddy make it easier for me.  You don't have to look up for tutorials, just read the instructions given by Blogger and manage the rest with GoDaddy.

That's all for now, I have some errands to do. Bye!

1 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top