thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

Driving test

Assalammualaikum, hi.


Phewww. What a tiring day! I've been spending 5-6 hours at driving school. And it's worth it. Why? Because I've passed my driving test! Yeay! And... I met a new friend, a girl. Her name is Akilah. She's very friendly and I'm very grateful because she approached me and saved me from boredom (I'm such a helpless introvert *tsk* *tsk*). She's a post SPM student like me, so I wasn't very nervous about the test since I have the chance to talk to a peer.

There were another girl next to her and an aunt next to the girl. And also a lady in front of the four of us. They're quite friendly, informative and supportive. But I wasn't, I guess. I just can't rid of that introvert thingy yet. So yeah, I don't know their names. All I know was how nice they were. I may not know your name, but I will always remember your kindness. May Allah bless you always.

I'll get my license in a week since my family and I are going to have a family trip by tomorrow. Yeay! Alhamdulillah. Thank you Mama & Abah, thank you JPJ, thank you teacher, thank you driving school, thank you everyone.

This is Mama's. I can only drive hers. I'm a newbie and Abah loves his car. It's okay, Abah, I understand. Haha.
 Well, bye for now. Tomorrow's going to be a long and tiring ride. x

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top