thenurdarina

Where the heart speaks through writings

Day 2: Ten things that you want to say right now

  1. "I love you Ma, I'm sorry that I always fail to make you proud of me. I seldom did things that satisfies you. You always nag me, thinking that I didn't study or did the homework. Actually I did, it's just that you didn't saw me doing it. I promise Ma, you will be proud of me. Soon. Just wait."
  2. "I love you Abah, you're the coolest dad in the whole world. Thank you for everything. I love you. Same promise for you too."
  3. "To my classmates, I may seem weird, talkative and annoying to you guys but the world doesn't know about that. I show my real character only to you guys. That's because I love you guys."
  4. "Why am I being so corny?"
  5. "Niall Horan, you're so hot."
  6. "I'm hungry."
  7. "Oh, it's someone's birthday this month."
  8. "Did I care? Or didn't I?"
  9. "Of course I did. Tak baik lupakan atau abaikan birthday orang yang kita kenal, kan?"
  10. "Okay dah siap. Hahahaha hm, bye."

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top